Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 14: Stop, Drop & Roll Me Out

Too. Much. Food.....

So, all day today I forgot to eat. Yes, I remembered to drink coffee. 3 cups. I also remembered to get a lot of work done. And I remembered that I wanted to got my nails done in prep for Mikey's wedding on Saturday. What I forgot to do was actually eat something.

So, after I got back from a 1 hour 45 minute trip for a set of LCNs (I know! 45 minutes too long!) Jay and I headed out to Ruby Tuesday.  Sadly, I did not make this mocktail, so I don't know proportions. It's a sort of concoction that's on the "zero proof" portion of their drink menu. What is it, you ask?

Mango Iced Tea!

It's freshly brewed ice tea mixed with bits of mango and (probably) some mango syrup. So disgustingly amazing!  I will say, though, that once I can find the exact recipe for said "mocktail," I will try to enhance it. I'm thinking of adding some strawberry vodka, or maybe some framboise or fragioli strawberry liqueur.  What I know is that it was yummy with no alcohol in it. Imagine what it will taste like with a bit of 'berry stirred in!

No comments:

Post a Comment