Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 5: Kir Royale

Whatever will I do with this teeny bottle of sparkling wine and mini of Chambord?


Today was pretty much the same as every other Monday. Wish I can sleep all day....wish I'm a bazillionaire so I don't have to work at all....wish for lots of things.

At least on [most] Mondays from September through May I get to spend time with my sisters! I love the ladies of Alpha Sigma Tau  (especially my girls at Seton Hall!  Anyway, I got home from today's meeting earlier than I have in a while. So I decided to celebrate!

Kir Royale
1/2oz Chambord (raspberry liqueur - use creme de cassis in a pinch)
Sparkling wine

Pour the Chambord into a tall champagne flute (don't ever use those marie antoinette style glasses!)
Fill with sparkling wine. 

Oh, and NO, it's not all Champagne! All Champagne IS sparkling wine, but not all sparkling wine is Champagne. to be called Champagne, it must be from the Sham-pahn-ya (Champagne) region of France. You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment